Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I like to consider myself a nice guy. I hold doors for people, I give up seats to old ladies and pregnant women and  help carry baby stollers up and downstairs. I'm quick to lend a friend a few bucks if I have it and I'm always there when someone need a shoulder to cry on or just an ear to listen. So when people talk to me in a certain manner or snap at me for no reason, I take that shit personal. If you don't treat me with the same respect I treat you with then I can't fuck with you. It's not fair that I have to be nice to people and they take that as a cue to be nasty. I know most of you don't do that shit to your bosses, cause you know better. Which means it's not a thing that you can't turn off.
I rather be a lonely ass mother fucker, living in a crib talking to myself and eating dog food than deal
with the bullshit.

These are the Last Days of Dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment