Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

NYC

I've talked about leaving NY so many times. I think I've talked about it more than I've talked about quitting music. I have done neither. I'm still here working
5 jobs and banging out songs. As a matter of fact I'm headed into the studio with Mark Walker later today. Madame Zim will be joining us to drop some background vocals on "One more Day" and " All the Things we Used to Do"
I don't know why I'm up so damn early when that's not till this evening. 
Yeah, you already know why. This thing won't shut off. All my artists I know you feelme. Can I get an Amen! 
Now that I've made the mind happy by writing in the blog today, I need to make the body just as joyous.
I'm off to make some chicken and rice.
 Love you like Ashley Martelle's smile

These are The Last Days of Dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment