Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

I FEEL LIKE THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST GRATIFYING PERFORMANCES OF MY CAREER.


July 5th, 2013, was my birthday performance at the Sidewalk Cafe.. It was also a celebration of Ben Krieger's 6th year as the booking agent for the venue. I do miss Lach, but Ben is doing an amazing job at keeping the Antifolk scene running. The energy I got back from the crowd during and after the show was beautiful. I think we have finally arrived!! Tell the world!!! We are Indestructible!! But without further ado, I bring you the recap of that wonderful night. Photos by Bob Black. Videos recorded by Anthony"Pop" Pappalardi. 





Thank you to everyone who came to the show!!!! A special shout to the Indestructible Characters  (Lisa Bianco, Colin Kasprowicz, Ben Pagano, Brad Koegel, Kathy Zimmer) and The BRBRCK for rocking the fuck out with me. Love to Ben Krieger for booking this night and Anthony Pappalardi, Bob Black, and Lauren O'Brien for capturing these moments forever. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment